Superstar Virgo in Manila (Day 2-Laoag)

It's the start of a new day! I woke up at 7 in the morning to get ready for Laoag, Ilocos Norte.  But we weren't at the Mediterranean Buffet (yes guys, this is how we roll☺) until 9, because I think the kids enjoyed their beds so much and waking them up was a struggle for me.

So here's what I had to start my day right ☺ Please don't judge because we won't eat lunch anymore so we have to fill our tummies with these food. 




We stayed at the Mediterranean Terrace until 11 A.M., just doing our usual selfies.






When we got tired of staying there, we decided to disembark at Currimao by riding a ferry.

                            
We didn't have a picture taken at the usual "I love Currimao" sign because it was so hot that time. Anyway, we rented a van that costs P3,500 and asked other cruisers, who arrived at almost the same time,  to join us in going around Laoag, Paoay and Currimao and just split the van rental to 8. Here's a group picture of us before we left the port.


We were able to go around these places: 

Ferdinand E. Marcos Presidential Center
                                      






Bell Tower

 

 
Aurora Park


Paoay Church

St. William's Cathedral

Malacanang of the North






Playa Tropical Resort





We were back to the ship at around 4 in the afternoon. We immediately took a shower because we stink since we were under the sun for hours. We then went to The Parthenon Pool for BBQ night.








Check out the food that I had. I was starving so it was a no diet night for me. 



We ended the day by watching Ric Green's magic show at The Lido. The theater was full! I think it's because even the kids in the ship were there to watch this amazing show. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take a picture of the show. But watch my vlog because I included some videos of the show there. 

Before I end this blog, I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed sharing with you the things that we did on our 2nd day.  Read day 3 because we will be exploring Kaohsiung, Taiwan. 

Other related blogs:


Watch my vlogs:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superstar Virgo goes to Kaohsiung, Taiwan (Day 3)

Superstar Virgo Cruise in Manila (Laoag-Kaohsiung-Hongkong)

Superstar Virgo in Manila (Day 1- Embarkation)