Superstar Virgo Cruise in Manila (Laoag-Kaohsiung-Hongkong)

Star cruises finally brings their famous ship in Asia, known as Superstar Virgo, here in the Philippines. Sailing dates started on March 19, 2017 and ended May 23, 2017. After a couple of days of discussing about it and playing with the idea of trying out the life of the rich and famous (feeling lang), my hubby and I decided to avail this once in a lifetime experience. So I contacted Iris Galvez of ITG Travel and Tours and she booked the 6 days/5 nights trip for us. Our travel dates were from April 23-28.

Of course I was so excited, especially a week before the trip, so I bought a lot of things and packed everything that I think was necessary and useful for us. I will be writing a different blog post for all the items that I brought with me so watched out for that. 

Fast forward to the day before our cruise, I log on to their site for online check-in (https://booking.starcruises.com/OnlineCheckIn/default.aspx?lang=en). This is actually available from 7 days up to 8 hours of departure but I did mine the night before (which is understandable because I was busy  over packing my luggage). After following the steps indicated in their site, I printed my SAIL PASS which will be submitted to the port's immigration together with the Confirmation Slip, Cruise Ticket, original and  copy of the my Philippine passport. 





`













Now that you have everything that you need, you can sleep tight and wake up the next day for the start of your cruise adventure.


Read my next post: Superstar Virgo in Manila (Day 1) Embarkation
Watch my travel vlog: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkn1sZsffBo
                                    https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=qYpVmdlJ03A



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superstar Virgo goes to Kaohsiung, Taiwan (Day 3)

Superstar Virgo in Manila (Day 1- Embarkation)